All stories and photographs produced by the Bahá'í World News Service may be freely reprinted, e-mailed, posted to the World Wide Web and otherwise reproduced by any individual or organization, subject to the following restrictions:
- They must at all times be attributed to the Bahá'í World News Service.
- Photographs and stories cannot be used in any way (including, without limitation, suggesting an association with or endorsement of any product, service, opinion or cause) that conflicts with the intent and premise of the original source.
- Photographs may be edited for size only. Captions must remain with the photographs at all times.
- The Bahá'í World News Service will not be responsible to any person or organization for any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that may result from any access to or use of the stories and/or photographs on our site.
- Although this blanket permission to reproduce BWNS material is given freely such that no special permission is required, the Bahá'í World News Service retains full copyright protection for its stories and photographs under all applicable national and international laws.
The Bahá'í World News Service is an agency of the Bahá'í International Community, a nongovernmental organization that represents and encompasses the five million members of the Bahá'í Faith.